Top 8: Things to do on Lunar New Year
- Have dim sum with friends.
- Make dumplings from scratch.
- Fill red envelopes with chocolate coins to hand out to your kids' classmates
- Eat noodles for longevity.
- Go to see a dragon parade. Or have your own dragon parade.
- Donate 8 items that you don't use.
- Buy fresh red flowers for your house.
- Learn to say 'Happy Chinese New Year' in Chinese.
|We would like to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here Write Us! |
Reproduction of material from any jademagazine.com pages without written permission from the authoris strictly prohibited. (c)2011 JADE Magazine. All rightsreserved. DISCLAIMER